Essential Options for the Booking of Vietnamese Bride
Lastly, once you are married, and before you end the Vietnamese part of the process, it would be good for you to update the Vietnamese spouse’s, so that your Vietnamese half orange is listed as married and no single, because it is possible that you ask for it at consulates like the one in Vietnamese.
The steps to take to register the marriage at the English consulate
While the marriage documents are circulating through the notary on duty, the Vietnamese Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the English Embassy, it is time to put in order the rest of the documents to present at the consulate and start thinking about a date to register the marriage before the English authorities. You can choose your vietnamese wife now through the best platform Asiame.com. This is the best choice there to make your selection.
First of all, find out the consulate in which you must complete the process, without forgetting that a decisive factor is the province in which the Vietnamese contracting party’s is registered. That is, it does not matter that you live in Beijing, because if it turns out that your partner has the family book, you may have to present yourself at the Shanghai consulate (as when applying for a visa), and there the requirements may be different to the rest of the venues.
- Therefore, we strongly recommend that you contact the consulate corresponding to your geographic area well in advance, request a detailed list of the required documents and study them in detail.
- The latter we tell you because another couple in the same situation informed me that in some consulates, such as the one in Vietnam, they can ask for things such as the updated of the Vietnamese contractor, while in Beijing, it is not necessary to present such a document.
- In any case, if you have completed the processes that I have been recommending you since the beginning of this guide, you should have no trouble having the necessary papers.
As for the registration itself, it is a simple procedure that basically consists of delivering the required documents and conducting an interview with the consul, who will ask you some questions separately in order to verify that you are facing a real marital relationship. In principle, there should be no problem completing it the same day of the appointment, although it may take a couple of days to obtain the family book. For asianme this is a perfect option that you can go for.
Estimated time and cost
The different stages of the process can entail an effort and very different deadlines depending on how far we live from the centers where they are processed, but if you complete them the way we did, you should reserve a security period of two and a half months, and a minimum of about 300 euros that, in our case, we invest as follows:
- Translation of faith of life and state (at the consulate): 204 dollar
- Registration marriage in Department of Civil Affairs (Vietnam): 459 dollar
- Notary: 820 dollar
- Legalization of documents in ministries and embassy (via agency, duplicate copies): 700 dollar
- Total: (317 euros)
That’s all for us. We hope that the guide is useful to you, that you forgive the mistakes made and that you do not hesitate to share your experience in this regard; surely more than one benefits from it.