A Guide on the Selling Procedure on e-Bay
This is an age of the internet. Every single aspect of our lives are being controlled by the world wide web. Whether it is emergency services, transportation, communication, entertainment or whatever; it is not possible for you to get quick and prompt services without internet. Internet has also played a very important role when it comes to business promotion and sales. With the advent of online shops and e-commerce; it has become possible for you to reach out to thousands of your potential customers who have been out of your bladder all this while.
Talking of online portals to facilitate sales and add more to your business profit; there are multiple different options which are available. However, if you are looking for the best, in that case, eBay would just be the perfect option for you. Over the years, eBay has emerged as one of the most reputed and well known service providers when it comes to facilitating online sales. Want to avail the services of eBay? All you need to do is to visit the website and get yourself registered. Once you register on eBay; you will be given access to the sellers dashboard, from where you can conduct your sales and keep track of all the relevant details pertaining to the transactions.
Process of selling on eBay
Here is a brief guide for you which can help you understand as to how simple it is when it comes to sailing through eBay.
When you get yourself registered; you will be directed to a section which is called as ” sellers dashboard”. It is through this section you can start selling your products. The following the steps which you need to follow in order to start selling on eBay.
- At first you need to click on the sell option and then provide the product with the title. You can also use the UPC code
- The next thing which need to do is to select the particular category from the list provided
- Then you need to enter different types of product information such as
- Title of the product
- Subtitle of the product
- The condition of the product
- Images of the product
- Description of the product
- Then you need to select the plan of payment. On eBay, people is the most common platform which is used. Apart from PayPal, option of selecting from other options like personal check, money order, pay on pickup and others.
- The next thing which need to do is to select your shipping policy. In this section you need to provide different information like the name of the policy, description of the policy and others. If you wish to apply the same shipping rates to all your buyers; in that case, you can go for flat shipping.
Once you are ready to sale, you need to keep in mind that there are certain fees which eBay would charge. In order to keep a track of these charges; you can use ebay fee calculator. There are many free calculators available on the internet.