Things You Should Know Before Selling Your Art Works
Nowadays people are more concerned with their passion rather than just running behind a job. Likewise, many people havechosenArt as their passion It can be a medium for them to express their views. However, if you are also one of those who admire art and wants to sell your artwork then you are at the right place. Let’s know about certain things that one should know before selling artwork.
Where to get the best and most beautiful paintings?
If you are interested in different paintings and looking for a painting to buy then this is the right place for you. You can contact Lana zueva oil painting artist to get the painting of your own choice. Even though he is more specialized in oil painting, Lana is an artist for acrylic paint too.
About Lana zueva
Lana zueva is a Russia born artist knownfor staying in Australia. He shows his interest and passion for arts at a young age when he once visited the Tretiakovskayagallery where he fell for the beauty of art. Later he joined the art school where under his mentors he learned different painting techniques. So, this is how Lana Zueva become artist.
He always finds inspiration for his paintings even from little events and things. His various work includes Portraits, landscape, still life, animals, botanicals and florals, etc.
How to sell artworks?
There are certain things and rules that one should know before selling his/her artwork.So, let’s discuss some of those points. So that you can have some idea about how to sell your artwork. So here are some of the points:
- Make sure if you are putting the worthy values of your work or not. It depends upon the talent that you have shown in your paintings.
- Make sure about the contract and ask your client to sign it before selling the painting to them.
- Make sure about your commission as most of the time people don’t pay for the work and instead demand to lower the price.
- Get an advanced deposit, as most of the times people cancel their order at the last moment after you finish the work.
Marketing strategies for your work
There are certain ways through which you can promote your work so that a maximum number of people would know about your work and you will get more work and money. Many times, there are exhibitions where you can find artist’s paintings for sale. So, here are some of the points:
- Promote yourself and your work on social media: most people nowadays are on social media. It would be easier to attract them at once through social media platforms.
- Showcase your painting works on your website: keep a website for your artwork. So that you can add photos of your work. As well as you can directly deal with people and their orders and also you can take reviews.
- Documentation of the work: make sure to take good shots of your artwork and also take photos of everyartwork of yours before selling it.
Keep the above-mentioned points in your mind before you sell your artwork.