The Ins and Outs of Bitcoin Roulette Finally Explained
If you’re a roulette player online or on the Internet that wishes to play videogame or browser game roulette with a twist, then you should try out one that uses bitcoins as its primary currency instead of dollars, Euros, or pounds.
The whole point of bitcoin roulette is that you play Flash-based or browser-based roulette using Bitcoin as your currency. As a roulette player, you should already know the strategies, betting systems, and rules of playing the game.
Expectations and Realities of Playing Bitcoin Roulette
- How Fun is Bitcoin Roulette? Well, yes. Is it any different from regular roulette? Aside from it using bitcoins and using RNG that simulates randomness because it’s basically a videogame with bets, it’s pretty similar to regular roulette and just as fun.
- How Safe are Bitcoin Transactions? Probably safer than sending dollars through the Internet with its even more complicated methods of mining and tracking by blockchain. Therefore, when sending a bitcoin deposit, it’s credited to your account as fast as a few minutes.
- It Only Takes One Network Confirmation: Sure, real-world fiat (government-issued) currency exchange over the Internet is much safer now than it was back in the 2000s or even the 1990s, when ecommerce wasn’t as big. However, bitcoin was made for digital transactions.
- Virtual Currency for a Virtual Game: Instead of going through the rigmarole of registering your credit card number or putting in money from your bank to a digital debit card just to play gambling games over the Internet, you can now do so with bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
- Watch out for Withdrawals Though: Withdrawals are sent promptly too but with the caveat that the waiting times aren’t needed. This is fairly standard for most casinos and casino game domains though. They want you play as much as possible before cashing out.
- How Do You Play Bitcoin Roulette? You play the fun and advantageous game of Bitcoin Roulette the same way you’d play regular roulette. Let the virtual ball fall on the virtual roulette wheel and then you predict which colored and numbered slot it’d land on.
- Which Type of Roulette is Bitcoin Roulette? It’s specifically based on European Roulette. It involves all players making bets on a particular number before the roulette wheel is “spun” in one direction while the ball is “spun” in the opposite direction (virtually or just for show).
- Playing Bitcoin Roulette to Win: First off, mine enough bitcoin to keep track with your blockchain to meet the minimum deposit requirement. It’s not too big in light of how a whole bitcoin nowadays costs $46,000 at the time of this writing. Just regular amounts in dollars.
- You Actually have All the Advantages: Videogame gambling games aren’t truly random and their RNG is wired in such a way that the more a certain result appears the less likely it will appear in the future. You can also score bigger payouts in Euro-style roulette.
- Why is Euro Roulette Easier Than Other Types? Aside from the RNG deal, European Roulette will give you more opportunities of winning big bitcoin portions or even a whole bitcoin and more because there’s only one zero on this type of roulette wheel.