What Are The Interesting Factors About The Purple Drank?
The purple drank is also called as lean and other names like recreational drug beverages which are produced by the combining prescription-grade cough syrup with soft drinks and hard candy. It is popular in the hip hop culture and in the southern United States.
How Long The Purple Drank Will Stay In Your Body?
It is depend upon the several factors like dosages, how long you will use the purple drank, your age, metabolism, your activity level, hydration, and weight of your body. There is no exact test for the lean drug. Some of the drug test types are given by,
- Urine two to three days
- Blood up to 24 hours
- Saliva on to four days
- Hair follicle up to two to three months.
How Will You Get The Help Of A Lean Drug Addict?
If you will misuse the cough syrup please you can seek help from the primary care physician, mental health professionals, and nurse practitioner. If you will need the long term recovery of the addiction treatment to stay off this drug cocktail are given by,
- Inpatient treatment and intensive outpatient treatment
- Life skills training and maintenance mediation
- Outpatient therapy and relapse prevention
- Support groups.
What Are The Symptoms Of The Lean Overdose In Your Body?
If you are suspected to overdose on the lean drug you can immediately seek advice from the drug care professionals as soon as possible. The symptoms are given by,
- You have experienced a bluish-colored fingernails and tips.
- You will be facing the breathing problems, cold and clammy skin.
- Sometimes it will drive to you a coma stage, confusion, and drowsiness.
- Other symptoms are fatigue, lightheadedness, loss of consciousness, muscle twitches, tiny pupils, spasms of the intestines and stomach, weakness, and weak pulse.
Withdrawal from the lean drug use is very uncomfortable but it is not a life-threatening. You must remember there is no shame in getting help and it is the bravest thing you can do.