The Finest Drinks To Bring Your Party To Life
Refreshments at a party are one of the most essential parts and it always has to go right no matter what. Therefore, it becomes important for every individual at a party to have a drink in their hands and make them feel relaxed. Party refreshments (เครื่อง ดื่ม งาน ปาร์ตี้, which is the term in Thai) are always an excellent way to de-stress yourself at a party and relax with no worries. There are several drinks that you can try and combine several drinks to create an entirely new drink for yourself.
But here are some of the most popular drinks which a must-try if you are organizing or attending a party:
Orange Slush Punch: Non-Alcoholic
The sweet punch of tart citrus twist, a sweet and very refreshing drink is an outstanding option. This drink takes a lot of time to prepare as it needs to be frozen overnight but what you get to drink is worth the wait. For the preparation of this drink, you would need:
- 8 cups of orange juice
- 5 cups of boiling water
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 packet of cherry and orange flavored Jell-O each.
- 3 liters ginger ale.
Spice Sangria Punch: Non-Alcoholic
Sangria is a very popular party refreshment which is made with wine. But as a non-alcoholic drink, Sangria can sound to be a skeptical drink yet it tastes delicious. For mimicking the dry and robust flavor of red wine, black tea is swapped in. A fizzy, citrusy drink, loaded with rich, autumnal spices is hence ready in just under 20 minutes which is an absolute favorite. The ingredients which are necessary to make these are:
- 1 cup of water, white grape juice, orange juice each.
- 1/2 cup of sugar.
- 2 cups of pomegranate juice.
- 2 teaspoons of whole allspice.
- 1 ½ teaspoon of whole cloves
- 1 medium orange and line, each cut into thin rounds
- 6 cinnamon sticks and slices of ginger root
- 3 tea bags and 2 cans of chilled lime flavored sparkling water.
Most certainly one of the most popular options available, Margarita Mocktails are certainly a great choice as your party refreshments. This exquisite gourmet drink is originally made with alcohol but this drink can still be a hit without any booze at all. The key ingredients needed to make this excellent drink are:
- 1 oz of limeade concentrate and fresh lime juice each along with ½ oz of grapefruit juice.
- 2 oz of honey.
- ¼ teaspoon orange extract.
- ¾ cup ice
- 1 tablespoon of flake salt and ½ teaspoon chili powder along with limes for garnishing.