Importance Of Hydration In Training
Following proper hydration is an essential part of physical exercise. This not only allows us to replace the losses of fluids and electrolytes but also favors sports performance if we hydrate before, during, and after the activity. However, lack of hydration in Norwell Outdoor Fitness could cause negative consequences for our body, you know why? In this post, we tell you how it affects our health not to hydrate properly.
Symptoms Of Lack Of Hydration In Workouts
The first symptoms of dehydration, even when it does not exceed 1 or 2%, are the increase in body temperature and heart rate. If the lack of hydration increases, and we do not remedy, we can suffer headaches, cramps, dizziness, or decreased blood volume, among others.
Benefits Of Optimal Hydration
- It facilitates the oxygenation of brain cellsand allows the brain to remain active
- Stimulates the elimination of toxinsand accumulated waste
- It favors the passage of nutrients to the blood, and subsequently, their distribution in the cells
- It helps keep blood pressure between normal limits
- It contributes to the proper functioning of the kidneys. These have the great task of eliminating waste from the body through urine
- Water acts as a lubricant in the muscular structureand the structure of the joints.
- It helps keep the skin cells in perfect conditionin order to keep the flexibility, softness, and proper skin color
- Water effectively regulates body temperaturethrough heat dissipation
Do not forget that a few minutes you spend drinking water during training will allow your performance to improve or remain intact. At the same time, you will protect the health of each of your muscles.
Motivations To Keep Fit
- 1. Protects The Brain: physical exercise helps us prevent neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle throughout the year contributes to delaying the mental deterioration that occurs with age and delaying the onset of a dementia process.
- 2. Reduces Blood Pressure: physical activity is essential in the routine of people suffering from hypertension. This improves systolic and diastolic pressure markers.
- 3. Accelerate The Metabolism: exercising not only burns calories. It helps you build muscle and speeds up the metabolism.
- 4. Delays Aging: physical exercise is the best anti-aging pill. Muscles and heart weaken over the years, but when we exercise, they get stronger, and the aging process is delayed.
- 5. Reduce The Risk Of Cancer: you will have less chance of developing cancer if you exercise. This is related to a decrease in the risk of suffering up to thirteen types of cancer.
- 6. Improve Your Sex Life: it fills you with strength, energy, and flexibility.
- 7. Eliminates Stress And Anxiety: physical activity is a great natural tranquilizer that helps reduce stress.
Do you need more motivation to stay fit? Put aside laziness and summer excuses and get active.